About Better Health Network
Since 2013, BHN, a local leading company in leveraging community-based access points, to support the transformation to a total population-based health management. BHN unique work is critical to addressing fundamental cultural and health delivery challenges in underserved communities. BHN is the local leader in working anchor faith and community-based organizations. BHN supports health insurance enrollment, linkages to primary care physicians and mobile and community-oriented strategies to reduce avoidable and unnecessary medical care utilization.
BHN has collaborated with US Department of Health and Human Services (US HHS), Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Pennsylvania Department of Health, PA Department of Human Services, Philadelphia Department of Health, Mayor’s Office of Faith-Based Initiatives, Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual Disabilities Services (DBHIDS), faith-based organizations, community-based organizations, independent providers, FQHCs, MCOs, hospitals, ancillary providers and other health stakeholders.
Health support services:
- Developing and leveraging community health access strategies
- Enrollment support for insurers and providers
- Health insurance education and enrollment support initiatives
- Linking patients to primary care physicians, including home visiting healthcare professionals
- Develop and execute highly relevant and effective total population health initiatives
- Promotion of wellness events and wellness support services